|Offered by||School of International Education|
|Start date||September, 2019|
|Application fee||300 (RMB) / 50 (USD)|
- Course Overview
- Entry requirements
- Program Objectives
- How to apply
Main Courses:Theoretical Mechanics, Material Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Building Architecture, Design Principle of Concrete Structure, The Principle of Steel Structure Design, Brickwork Structure Design, Civil Engineering Construction, Earthquake Resistant Structure DesigMain Courses:Theoretical Mechanics, Material Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Building Architecture, Design Principle of Concrete Structure, The Principle of Steel Structure Design, Brickwork Structure Design, Civil Engineering Construction, Earthquake Resistant Structure Design.
1) Shandong Jianzhu University's civil engineering program has ranked No.1 in Shandong province for years, co-funded with Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of PRC
2) During the more than 60 years development history, Shandong Jianzhu univesiry are mainly featured to civil engineering and architecture disciplines.
3) Affordable study cost with various scholarship items.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Other supplementary documents (required based on applicant’s eligibility)
Note: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18, have attained a senior high school diploma.
This program is designed to cultivate a kind of highly qualified practical elite who will grasp basic theory and knowledge of civil engineering; who will be engaged in civil engineering design, construction and management; who will be engaged in petrochemical equipment installation and pipeline construction; who will obtain engineer basic training and possess spirit of innovation.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.