|Offered by||School of International Education|
|Start date||September, 2019|
|Application fee||300 (RMB) / 50 (USD)|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- Program Objectives
- How to apply
Main or Core Courses of this Major
Comprehensive Chinese (elementary, intermediate and advanced), Chinese Reading (elementary, intermediate and advanced), Chinese Listening (elementary, intermediate and advanced), Chinese Speaking (elementary, intermediate and advanced), Modern Chinese (Lexicon, Grammar and Rhetoric), Chinese Literature (Ancient, Modern and Contemporary literature), Chinese Culture and Translation etc.
The college has been improving the teaching method, teaching means, teaching modes and the curriculum design to the students from different countries accordingly, and encouraging the teachers to facilitate the teaching by the multi-media and many hi-tech means. Simultaneously the focus is on the study of pedagogy. During the instruction, the popularization of Chinese culture is emphasized on as more than 10 cultural courses are designed, which plays a significant role in cultivating foreign friends who will be familiar and friendly with China.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
2. Highest degree diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. Other supplementary documents (required based on applicant’s eligibility)
Note: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18, have attained a senior high school diploma.
The objective is to develop the whole learners who can apply basic Chinese theory and systematic professional knowledge. The specific requirements are listed as following:
1. Students should have solid Chinese language competence and Chinese communication ability.
2. Students should master basic Chinese theory and knowledge systematically.
3. Students should master basic knowledge of humanities, and be familiar with national condition of China and Chinese culture.
4. Students should master the research methods of this discipline and develop the ability of application at the elementary level.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.